Thursday, August 25, 2005

Help out KPFT!

I'm sure anyone who reads my blog is well aware of the existance of 90.1FM KPFT. The station is located right in the heart of the Montrose and is a wealth of information from a progressive point of view. The best part is that it is commercial-free and listener sponsored.

Of course, the problem is that they need their listeners to help out now and then by becoming a paid member. I went ahead and pledged $35 to become a listener-sponsor, mostly because I've started listening to more shows through the new online archives. There are lots of shows I couldn't catch before because of time conflicts, but now they're all pretty much available anytime I want to listen to them (kind of like radio TiVo).

Anyway, if you have the means to do so, I highly recommend supporting a very valuable community resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment